miercuri, 4 iunie 2014

Born Pretty

We are all born pretty, isn't it so?:)  
Anyways this post is about the site Born Pretty . Some time ago I've received this lovely watch. I might say that you'll want to take a look on their site. They have plenty nice thing, for any budget.
I have received a lovely small watch, with the Eiffel tower. I like it because it's perfect for small wrists. Usually I find very hard a watch like this.
I'll let you enjoy the pictures, and hopefully you''ll visit the Born Pretty online store.

              HERE you can find the watch on different colors.











 Motto-ul de azi: "When I give you my time, I'm giving you a portion of my life than I will never get back. So don't waste it"

13 comentarii:

  1. I have a watch from them too and i love it
    Your is so nice as well
    U look pretty, love your hair
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I received one watch from bornpretty too! they are very pretty :)

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Love your photos! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. You always have some amazing photographs to share, it's a real pleasure to scroll them down. I love your smile and sense of style, dear! In essence, I don't know you, but I already feel like you are a good friend of mine:))))
    Your look is pretty good today as well, I like the way those red shorts work with white tights, such a wonderful idea:) By the way, those watch are also lovely, I've got a watch from this online shop too, and it works properly;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I feel the same my dear!!! Strange isn't it?:) Life and feeling two strange things.

      Ștergere
  5. You look so cute<3

    kelpasdiary.blogspot.com
    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. CUTE <3 I LOOOOOVE YOUR TATTOO <333

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. I like Born Pretty!
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Such a cool watch! I love the pattern! So wonderful that is perfect for small wrists! Awesome the way you layered it so well with your other bracelets! Your outfit is adorable and so sporty chic! Love those shorts!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Grazie per averci condiviso. Adoro il tuo post, quanto sono belle le foto! <3 <3 <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Świetny zegarek. Super wyglądasz. Pozdrawiam :) jusinx.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. You become more elegant, every post that goes!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you very much for passing by and for your opinion.Hope you will come back soon. Have a wonderful day!