marți, 24 iunie 2014

I have set my eyes on you!

   Prima data cand am vazut acest compleu mi-am zis: "Stiu ca este copilaresc, dar imi place si trebuie sa fie al meu!" Oamenii inca mai cred ca haina te defineste, dar eu stiu ca totul in lumea asta se defineste prin noi. Compleul asta gen "I have set my eyes on you!" l-am luat de pe site-ul Sheinside.

                     From HERE you can buy the suit









   First time when I have seen this lovely suit, I said : "I know that is childish, but I really like it, it has to be mine!" People think that the coat defines you, but in the end everything is defined through us. I bough this lovely suit "I have set my eyes on you!" from Sheinside .

          Motto-ul zilei :  "Believe you can and you are halfway there"


14 comentarii:

  1. I freaking love this suit!!! Its gorgeous on you.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Other than childish, I love it, it's cute!
    And what I would give to have those eyes on me! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. So nice suit !! Cute & sexy you're a beaut Ella ;) M-C

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Îți stă foarte bine cu el, mi se pare că se potrivește de minune cu personalitatea ta! :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Such a cute suit! I'm very into yellow this summer :) Kisses my dear!

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. The suit is both beautiful and super cute! I also love your tattoos on your legs :) Great photos xx

    http://le-young.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Omgness can this get any cuter lol

    Sally

    sallymeetstheworld.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Ella esti o draguta ♥ Iti sta foarte bine iar culoare e super :)

    Te puuup, Andrea xoxo
    http://dreamworldbyandrea.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Never tired of seeing your cute tattos!
    Amazing twin set in yellow! ;)
    see u soon
    xoxo
    KS

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I don't think like it's childish, it's very pretty and original:) Moreover this suit is simply the best for these summer days;)) So I admit, nice choice, dear! I also like that pair of sandals which you wear) Such a great post turned out, I enjoyed it very much!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Really good blog!!
    Congratulation.
    Lovely colors.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you very much for passing by and for your opinion.Hope you will come back soon. Have a wonderful day!